I have several pregnant sister/sister-in-laws right now, but my sister Heather is due almost the exact same time as me and is havin twins! I am so excited for her, and it has been so fun to compare pregnancies so far. I was anxious to see her belly when she came out for a visit. I was feeling big, so I know she was feeling huge. So even though this pictures is taken in a dressing room while we were trying on clothes, I had to document our big belly's. Looking at this makes me glad I'm not carrying twins. This was around 28-29 weeks for us I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You both look so cute! I hope you got some cute clothes to pass on to me. :) I'm so sad I had to miss out on all that family/sister time.
Post a Comment