The first few days of June were trying for me and our little Princess. She was loving being home, and so was I, but with such a big house I lost track of her a few times. One day I was outside and came in to see Grace enjoying some honey. She was squeezing it onto her leg, rubbing it around and licking all of her fingers. Mmmm! Just like a little Pooh Bear. She knew she was in trouble when I walked in by the looks she gave me!
But the first two weeks of June were fun because we did some Mommy and My swimlessons! We have missed swimming whenever we want to, but these swim lessons were fun. Grace's only complaint was that she couldn't wear her floaties and do whatever she wanted to. It was a struggle to help her understand that there was structure to our lessons and we had to follow the teacher. She got it by the end and we learned some fun things!
No comments:
Post a Comment