(Thanks to GG Digital Design, for the great Layout! This would have taken me ages to do without you!)
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, Allison, that is such a cute announcement. I love it! Where did you get it done? Did you just find a template and do it yourself? You need to tell me about this.
All these pictures are so cute. What a precious addition to your family. I am so glad I got the invite to check your blog. I enjoy checking in on you guys. I have always looked up to you and your faith. You are so kind all the time. Thank you.
7 comments:
Oh, Allison, that is such a cute announcement. I love it! Where did you get it done? Did you just find a template and do it yourself? You need to tell me about this.
All these pictures are so cute. What a precious addition to your family. I am so glad I got the invite to check your blog. I enjoy checking in on you guys. I have always looked up to you and your faith. You are so kind all the time. Thank you.
those are too cute, love the blue and brown and the yawning pic!
absolutley adorable!! Tx for the invite..send me an email, (as so I have yours) so that I can invite you to ours!
You did that yourself? WOW!!! I seriously need to learn this digital stuff. Garett's such a little studly man!
The announcement is adorable. I always spend weeks planning my announcement. You did a great job, and those are cute pictures.
that really is soo cute alyson, cute boy and cute announcement
Post a Comment