Sunday, September 7, 2008

Boating

This one's for Ben. He wanted this on the record.
We went boating with the Lynes in June and had such a fun time! We went with them once last summer and tried our hand at Wake Boarding. I popped right up on my first try and Ben tried and tried and finally got up. Well, this year I didn't even get out of the boat because I was pregnant, but Ben was excited to try Wake Boarding again. He was feeling confident, and what do you know? He did it on the first try! He got up several times and we all clapped and cheered for him. I was a proud wife. But I still can't get over the look on his face everytime he went near the wake. It was like sheer terror and it was hilarious. I wish we could have gotten a picture of that! But I love you Ben and here's proof that you did it!

1 comment:

Jenny Lynes said...

That WAS a great expression! I'm glad you reminded me of it! I'm smiling about it right now!