Last Sunday Ben, Grace and I had a wonderful day of lasts..... My whole day was spent thinking, "this is the last time we'll do this with Grace alone" "or after today Grace won't be the only child anymore". It was a tiny bit bittersweet but we had a wonderful day showering her with attention. In the morning we decided to go for a walk (to try to induce labor of course) We made our winding way through the neighborhood and ended up at the park. Ben and Grace had a wonderful time running around the playground which we had completely to ourselves.
I've found myself losing patience with her a bit more since we've been home from the hospital, I've been praying a lot for help on that, but Grace I just want you to know I love you and you will always be my little Princess!
2 comments:
What??? You lose patience with a 2-year old when you just gave birth 6 days ago??? Ha ha, KIDDING!! Totally hear you, my friend, and don't worry because you are an awesome, fun mom. Now go take a nap!! :)
thats fun that you guys did that with her!
Post a Comment