The last Tuesday of August my friend Jenny and I decided to finally take advantage of the 2$ Tuesdays they were having at Thanksgiving Point. So we headed to the Children's Garden with the Kids. Right as we walked in our kids ran straight to the big Noah's Ark ship they had with all the water. We didn't want to walk around with wet children so we promised them we'd come back and play in the water later. So off we headed to the caterpillar and the Lighthouse. Here are Grace and Matthew at the top.
That night Ben and I took a tour of the American Fork Hospital, so we know where to go when this baby decides to come. We weren't planning on taking Grace, but ended up with her and I'm so glad we did. She was excellent and now I think she totally understands that Mommy is going to go to the hospital and her baby brother is going to come. She loved seeing the babies in the nursery and and talks about how her baby brother is going to come in a few weeks. She's going to be such a great big sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment