Well, here it is FINALLY! I still have a few more things I would like to add, but this is as good as it's going to get until this baby comes. I am completely happy with the way it turned out, and can't wait to get this baby here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Okay...I totally LOVE this room! It's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! Good luck with everything!
LOVE IT!!!!! way to go you little crafty couple! So cute. Can't wait to see your little man in his new spiffy room!
This is beautiful! Was it hard to do the wainscoat? What a lucky baby!
That is so freaking adorable!!! Did you do the paneling yourselves?? It's gorgeous!! You seriously did a great job, it's so cute.
SO CUTE! It turned out adorable!
This turned out adorable! you did a great job!
Thanks! I'm glad you all like it as much as I do! Yes, we did do the wainscoating ourselves, and no it wasn't that hard, just a pain to paint. But I think it was worth it.
Holy hannah, I LOVE IT!!! One of the cutest nurseries I've ever seen! Great job! I love the saying you chose. Now we just need the little man here!
That is so feakin cute! Good job!
the room is gorgeous! you guys did such a wonderful job!!! and the quote is perfect!
Turned out way cute!! way to go!!
So so so cute! I wanted to do stars, but Brian would have none of it :)
Too Cute. I love it. I can't wait to meet your little guy.
Post a Comment