Boy this summer has flown by! We have been so busy and had so much fun... here's a little bit of the "work" we've done.
This shed is only here thanks to the help of our good friend Woodson! I wasn't much help at lifting heavy loads, and Ben would have killed himself doing it alone. Thanks so much!
But notice our Beautiful White Fence!!!!!!! I can't express how happy it makes me to look out and not see a field of weeds invading my backyard. Thanks so much to Ben's Dad and brothers from saving us from having to do it alone! Ben and I did the posts, and then Ben's family came down to help us move some of our poorly placed posts and place the paneling. I love it!
And here is our front yard. I was a little addicted to buying flowers earlier this summer. They looked beautiful but are now overtaking my fall perrenials.
We also did some work inside... Ben learned how to hang ceiling fans (also thanks to Woodson, and his Dad again!). We put in some cupboards in the Laundry room so Grace can't play with the paint anymore, and we did the nursery. And hold your horses Michelle, pictures will be coming as soon as I get the vinyl and curtains up.
1 comment:
Wow, your entire house looks so beautiful!!! The fence, the canopy, all of it! The yard is gorgeous. I wish i could've come and seen it in person over the summer.
Post a Comment