This is another one of those things I've been talking about last summer. So last week I finally did it. ( I guess having a baby IS motivation to get some things done.) I think they turned out so cute, but I do think I have the prettiest blonde haired, blue eyed little girl in the world! So Enjoy! (and don't worry, Grandma's and Grandpa's and any Aunts and Uncles that want one, I have ordered some for you)







5 comments:
Those turned out so so cute! I love love love the one of you and Grace! I definitely need a copy of whatever one you got. We're picking up Logan's today so I'll send one of his to you! Thanks for finally updating your blog! I was feeling sad.
SO CUTE! Where did you have them done?
Good Ole' JC Penny's. They have always done a good job, and since I'm so cheap they have great coupons!
Yep! She's a doll! And you really do look so beautiful in that picture of the two of you - talk about a good one for Ben's wallet!
They all are so cute! What a cute little Gracie you have! I also love the belly shot! you might even inspire me to get my kids pics taken soon!
Post a Comment