Grace has really been getting into FHE lately, which has made it more motivating for me to come up with fun things to do. So some of our fun FHE's from August include talking about missionaries and then drawing pictures for my brother Todd who is on his mission. We sent them in an "Olympic" Package with some ties (as his uniform), some treats, and a Gold Medal, because he is the best missionary ever! Grace had a blast and every picture she colored that week she was convinced was going to Uncle Todd.
The next week we learned about our Bodies, and how Heavenly Father has a body just like us and how he loves us and wants us to take care of our bodies. So for our activity we traced Ben and Grace out on some Butcher paper and had them decorate themselves.
1 comment:
That is such a cute idea! And I love the pictures of Ben and Grace - what fun! I think I might steal. . er. . I mean, borrow that idea!
Post a Comment