Monday, September 29, 2008

Garett's First Bath

Saturday we finally got to give Garett his first bath. It was a family event with everyone helping a little. Here's Daddy getting the little guy ready
Grace liked the scrub brush so she helped wash his hair.
I did the restof the washing and dressing. He screamed most of the time of course, but smelled so good when he was done. Nothing beats the smell of a clean baby!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeeee! He's so cute!!! I just want to snuggle him. And smell him. You're right, nothing beats that smell.

Jessica said...

The smell is for sure the best part. You are already a pro!

Jenny Lynes said...

Call me next time you wash him so I can come over and smell him too!

Parkinson Family said...

yes that is one of the better smells :)
cute how grace is helping!

Steph T. Nate said...

He is a cutie! congrats.