
I can't believe it's been 5 years since we got married! Time sure goes fast and I am amazed at what we have done in five years. We have moved 7 times, bought 2 houses, attended 3 different colleges, graduated, got a great job, had a baby and learned to love each other more through it all! I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and it has been an amazing five years. We have had happy times and sad times. I'm grateful that I've had Ben there to support me through it all, and I am grateful to know he will always be there. From Here to Eternity, Babe!
I love you!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Mine was just last week. Remember our combined shower at Chompers house? Anyway, it was wierd to see your post dated Friday because it's only Thursday here!
Congratulations. It is amazing to look back and see all the stuff you go though when you get married before you begin your career etc.. I think that those who choose to wait until then miss out on a lot of growth. In fact I think one of the sisters in the last World Wide leadership training said exactly that.
Post a Comment