Sunday, March 30, 2008

Prisoner!

This is what I saw when I got Grace up from her nap the other day. I just thought she looked so cute with her legs sticking out like a prisoner stuck behind bars.
P.S. She has been doing much better in her bed at night! 4 nights in a row without any problems now! I do have to threaten to take away the bear if she gets out, and last night she lost him, but she hasn't been waking up in the middle of the night crying. She still takes some naps in her crib just because some days she is too distracted by all the toys and wants to play. But she's improving!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Ha Ha she just needs a cup in her hand to run along the crib. This is a cute pic!

Corinne said...

Loved looking at your blog! What a fun adventure you guys are having. Tell me what Ben does that takes you to Singapore? We thought we were far from home! Grace is darling just a few months younger then Susanna... I just love blogs they are such a great way to keep connected.

you can send me a note at crinne@yahoo.com

Becca said...

What a cute girl!!! I love this picture!