Grace and I went with our friend Tania to Little India this week. We walked around and then met some ladies from the ward for lunch at Jaggi's North Indian Cuisine. The food was surprisingly delicious. Ben hasn't taken me to an Indian restaurant because he doesn't like curries and hasn't tasted any Indian food that he's liked. The stuff I ate was great though it did look a bit like vomit.
This is one of the many Indian Temples in Singapore.

I will say that I did not love Little India and wouldn't be sad if I never went back. One hour of walking around was enough for me. It was fun to see all the beautiful Saris for sale and some of the intricate Gold Jewelry, but it was stinky and there were dead cockroaches and nobody wears deoderant. Even Grace was plugging her nose. It's probably the dirtiest place in Singapore I've seen. The highlight? We saw the Elders! Tania gave them money for lunch and they were so grateful. We love the Elders serving in our area!
No comments:
Post a Comment