
You are such a wonderful husband and I am so grateful for you and all you do! Thank you for taking such good care of your little family and supporting us in all the crazy things we do. We would never be having so many wonderful experiences if you weren't such a hard worker. You really try your hardest to make life great and it is! Thank you for being such a fun Daddy. Grace loves playing with you. And thank you for loving me! I am so lucky I found such a great guy! I hope you have a wonderful day and I love you so much!
(ps I know this is cheesy.... This picture was taken at Halloween, but I really hope you feel like you're King for the day!)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN! I love the picture!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!
Post a Comment