Sunday, March 9, 2008

Another Trip to the Doctor

This time for an Ultrasound! That's right I know you've all been expecting it to happen so here's the official announcement. We're having a baby! I'm due Sept. 22. We are really excited and can't wait to welcome a new little one to our family. My trip to the Dr yesterday has been my third one for the pregnancy. The Doctors here are very interesting, quite different from the US. They have done an ultrasound each time and it has been so comforting to see the baby grow each time. The heart beat was strong and the baby looked good. Since I'm to that 12 week "safe" point I wanted to share the news. I still get a little paranoid until I can actually feel the baby moving, but I'm trusting that it will be okay. I've felt great, no sicknesses at all until this morning when my track record of two pregnancies and no throw up went down the drain. Hopefully it was just a fluke though. We're excited to be home in May and I'm relieved I don't actually have to deliver a baby here! I know this picture's not the best, but it's fun to post anyway. The actual ultrasound was really clear and I could see it's little arms flailing about. So cute!

9 comments:

Heather said...

HOORAY!!! We are so excited for you! I can't wait to meet the little one in September!

Jessica said...

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! Yay for baby Harper!!

Mauri said...

Alyson!!! congrats!! soo excited for you!! and how fun to get an ultra sound everytime! I get two during the pregancy and thought that was exciting! well...yea for you guys!

Unknown said...

Congrats you guys! How exciting! Can't wait to see you in May!

Mindy said...

We are so excited for you!!! We love new babies and new cousins!

The Cowleys said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! Yet I'm SO SORRY you threw up! I definitley know how THAT feels!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys.

Julie said...

Yeah! I'm glad you are doing well and that you can see your little one often! CONGRATS!!!

Leslie said...

Congrats Owie!!! That's so wonderful, and good to hear everything seems to be going well! Looks like you're having tons of fun over there, what a fun adventure!!!