Monday, March 3, 2008

Whoops!


Notice the red bump on the left side of her forehead there? Well let me share her funny story. We met Ben for dinner on Saturday night after he had worked all day. We went to a Thai restaurant (YUMMY!) in the mall. After dinner we were walking back to get a taxi and we walked past a children's clothing store. Grace was walking pretty close to the glass. Actually she was doing her hop/skip/run walk when all of a sudden she did a right hand turn and WHAM, hit the glass window. She stumbled backwards shocked, and then started crying. But I couldn't stop laughing! She had seen a little wooden trike in the window of the store and thought she would try to play with it. That must have been some pretty clean glass! Ben and I laughed our way out of the store while I carried a crying Grace. Poor thing, she had the red mark for at least an hour.

No comments: